The Connacht Senior Schools Swimming Championships 2017
The Connacht Senior Schools Swimming Championships will be held in
Athlone Regional Sports Centre on
Sunday January 8th 2017 commencing at 8am
The Boys warm –up will start at 8.00am and the Girls at 8.25 am.
Entries are now invited for this gala – Individual and Squad entry forms enclosed, please photocopy as required.
Junior……………born between 1st Sept 2002 and 31st August 2004
Intermediate…… born between 1st Sept 2000 and 31st August 2002
Senior ……… born between 1st Sept 1997 and 31st August 2000
Entries to: Patricia Cleary Cornamagh Athlone Co Westmeath 087-2496891
- There are five individual events in each age group: 100m each stroke and 200m IM
- Swimmers may only compete in two of these individual events.
- Swimmers must swim in their own age groups in individual events but may swim up in squads.
- Swimmers may swim in a total of two squads only.
- Entries on official entry form must state:
- Swimmers name, legibly written
- Name of School and Club
- Date of Birth
- Consideration time for individual entries
- The 400m event is merely a trial for Irish Schools – One heat only will be swum, 6 fastest entries will be accepted for both boys and girls race. No Entries for this event can be accepted on the day of the gala
- LATE ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED ,
Entry Forms along with appropriate entry fee (6 euro individual event 20 euro Squads) should arrive no later than 24th December 2016
Cheques made payable to Connacht Region Swim Ireland.
click here for Order of Events and Entry Sheets